Thomas Bell attention to detail and high level of service are the main qualities which have made them the UK's leading fertiliser importer. With a wide range of agricultural fertilisers to choose from, you are sure to find the product you are looking for.
***COVID-19 UPDATE - 27.03.2020***
WE ARE SUPPORTING THE AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY TO FEED THE NATION.
Thomas Bell are working hard to deliver fertiliser from supplier to farm.
The Coronavirus pandemic is creating unprecedented disruption to our society. Throughout this crisis the health and wellbeing of our workers and their families is our highest priority.
As outlined by the AIC and the UK Government, those involved in food production, processing, distribution, sale and delivery as well as those essential to the provision of other key goods (for example hygienic and veterinary medicines) are classed are as key workers in the agricultural supply industry and our business is classed as essential to ensure fertiliser comes into the country and delivered onto farm to feed the nation.
Please stay safe. We take everyone's safety seriously, and as such are issuing the following in our operations until further notice.
• We ask all drivers to continue washing their hands regularly and use hand sanitiser to prevent this virus spreading. Where possible, you are requested to stay in their truck cabs whilst loading and unloading. Disposable gloves are supplied to wear when at the ports, petrol stations, service stations etc. Drivers have the authorisation to sign the paperwork on behalf of the farmer and also include the words ‘’covid 19’’.
• When visiting the ports, we ask you to abide by their regulations and take the necessary precautions.
• We are providing hand sanitiser / anti-bacterial handwash / wipes. No visitors are allowed in the head office.
• Farm traders are working from home. There is no access to our offices.
• Visitors are not permitted to access the head office.
We thank you for your co-operation at this time. If you have any additional concerns please let us know, should we have any disruption to the supply of goods to your customers caused by Covid 19 we will notify you as soon as possible. Should your business be affected, please can you notify us.