Thomas Bell are seeking a highly-motivated and results-driven Business Development Coordinator to join the Sales Department. The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing leads for the sales team; and generating summarised reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exceptional phone communication skills able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of Thomas Bell and persuade new business prospects.
• Reach out to prospects via telephone and email. The expected activity level for this position is 100 calls per day.
• Handle the processing of orders with accuracy. Be a point of contact for our customers and sales team to help drive sales and provide excellent customer service.
• Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
• Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
• Convey summarised key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the sales team and company directors to help refine communications and services offered.
• Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand expectations and position Thomas Bell as a compelling provider of quality and cost-effective fertiliser.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
• Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a strong rapport with prospects over the phone.
• Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities.
• Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers.
• Ability to problem-solve and identify improvements.
• Familiarity or ability to quickly learn systems and tools.
• Will have a strong drive to succeed and integrate well with the sales team.
Education and Experience
• 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role.
About Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thomas Bell are importers, suppliers and manufacturers of Diamond Fertilisers, who are committed to providing a comprehensive range of high-quality fertilisers and continue to expand in a
Our success is built on high levels of customer service for its existing customers and the ability to offer a competitive alternative to new customers.
• Salary between £18k to £24K depending on experience
• Bonus Scheme
• Company Pension
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2020.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to:
Matt Dawson, Thomas Bell & Sons Limited, Bigby High Road, Brigg, DN20 8RA
Or email: email@example.com
Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd
Phone: 01652 652933
Fax: 01652 651313