POSTED: 30th June 2017
Full Time Vacancy
Thomas Bell are the UK’s largest privately owned independent importer and manufacturer of fertilisers and are committed to providing a comprehensive range of high quality product. We continue to expand in a competitive market and our success is built on high levels of customer service.
Main Job Role
You will be required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
• To generate sales of fertiliser transactions for Thomas Bell & Sons Limited.
• To develop and promote customer relationships with existing and new clients of Thomas Bell & Sons Limited.
• To promote all aspects of the Company when interacting with customers.
• Achieve the sales targets set for your role, in order to achieve sales related rewards.
We are looking for an individual with the following skill set:
• Applicants should be ambitious, organised, self-motivated individuals who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a hunger to succeed in a competitive environment.
Salary: A competitive salary package and company car will be offered based upon experience and potential.
Office: Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd, Bigby Road, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8RA
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Mrs Alison Schofield, Thomas Bell & Sons Limited, Bigby High Road, Brigg, DN20 8RA
Closing date: Friday 28th July, 2017
To learn more about our business visit our website www.thomas-bell.co.uk
Thomas Bell & Sons Ltd
Phone: 01652 652933
Fax: 01652 651313